Bernie Sanders Had A Heart Attack Yesterday!! :'( Thoughts?

SpiderManFan2002
I literally just found out right now, and I'm actually really sad. I hope he pulls through, I love Bernie! I mean he is old, but he had so much spirit and he was still energetic even as an elderly man.
Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders
#PrayForBernie
7 mo
Zeuss, you accused me of defending grooming gangs then you blocked me because you haven't got the balls to debate with me, know:
1) I don't support grooming gangs of any kind- I shouldn't have to make that clear because it should be an unwritten rule.
2) I'm speaking against racial stereotyping for the innocent members of a particular community
7 mo
3) You (Zeuss) accusing me of supporting things that like is so rich because, when I decided to to show my face on here, you decided to hit on me whilst you knew I was 16. Your comments made me uncomfortable and you still haven't apologised- AND you made the opinion anon and begged me to delete it. I have people to back me up on that one.
87
20