Why do Liberals try to associate woman haters with Conservatism?

EmperorOfRussia
Liberals try to associate MGTOWers, incels and misogynists with Right-Wing Conservatism, which males no sense since family values are a sacred for real Conservatives?

If you ask me how much, I'd say... Well, there are women in my family, and I love my mother, my wife and my daughter above everyone and everything in this world. Above my ego, above money, above social validation, about my job, above my sense of self-importance. Can you LIBERALS say the same about yourselves?

I never brought my mother down with a stupid "rebellious phase" during my teenage years, I never cheated on my wife and I want to take an active role in my daughter's education. I'm fully committed to their happiness, and they are to mine too. That's how a real Conservative thinks.

We despise those nihilistic poisoned youths whose goal is to spread chaos everywhere - not Conservative ideals - just as much as we despise you Libs (man-hating Lib Feminists, hello!), they are a byproduct of your culture and you both have the same "mission".
3
10