Is bad that I don't even care about today's society and climate change and today's people and women now a days?

Anonymous
Let's start with climate change well I really am not too concerned about that because i can't control what happens neither will i care or give a hoot about it. because i
If it happens it happens I'm not going to do anything about it or will I ever worry, or care about it. but in the end
It's not something that I can control i don't care. And with women today they're immature and irresponsible and disrespectful and the problems that Women face doesn't effect my life and why should I even care about it because in the end of the day i don't really care about what happens to women when it doesn't effect me. And it's not my ing that women have problems with rape and objectifying them it doesn't effect me so i really don't care if it happens to them. And with society today it's a litteral shit show and a lot more of an abomination to the world because of people blaming others who has nothing to do with what happens 100 to 200 years ago when no one today had nothing to do with what happened in the past. And in the end i don't give a hoot about what happens now and in the past and i won't sympathize with anyone because it's your problem and not my problem. Because it's not effecting my life why should I even care about it. And I'm not appologizing for what happened a hundred years ago or whatever happens to anyone else. I don't care what happens to anyone unless it is effecting me. I have no sympathy for anyone else unless happens to me.
7 mo
*(It's not my problem that women have problems with rape)*
2
13