No point in discussing with people of opposing views?

Anonymous
It seems everyone’s grounded in their position. I go to any number of liberal channels on YouTube for recent example on a Seth Myers video I tried to provoke some thought among those Democrats yet they act as a cohesive unit stuck in their ways and call you stupid racist evangelical trumptard and so forth

essentially what I’m getting at trying to talk to people who have different political views is a waste of time. They refuse to hear what you say, they believe that everything that comes from the other side is a lie and stupid and only believe what their side tells them and vice versa

i would argue that conservatives are less belligerent than Democrats due to the lack of media influence in America. If you’re left wing your bias is supported on all fronts day time and late night shows from social media to cable news and so forth
1
3