Most of the women on this page put so much expectations on men or is it that the same opinions come together and I become very obsessed?

I have many questions but I will not like the answers you give, there are comments, for examples to men because they are short, insecure, without confidence, seriously do women make such eugenic recognitions? If some more attractive celebrities were short, even if they were not famous they would be desired. Every time a man tells his problems instead of helping him, they crush and destroy him, as he will not have low self-esteem if he comes for help and they say "gather your shit, you are insecure and that is not attractive" or they say "no nobody will love you ", which will have to do if everyone has their problems... I wish I had been a woman in this century to be the one who has the power, to have nothing to offer, not even be attractive, of course without ridiculous standards of height, personality, money or status and have thousands of suitors. How are men not going to be insecure with the bunch of same mantras that you repeat? I do not know if it is an Internet thing and that the same opinions come together or that luck today is like a Russian roulette. I fear autistic or obtuse people who read those comments. I do not know, I see in the past and it was not so complicated to have relationships, the other way around, it was the women who suffered a lot, a man only had to have a job, even if he was poor with any job he kept a house and a family, a big family of 5 or 8 children. And not even that, Weren't in the American capitalist culture (and then all over the world), people with nothing, who lived almost in the streets and created their own communities like hippies or punks? I already give a damn about the world, I prefer to live in fantasy, so I read it is horrible, even if I have a partner or something occasional, she will leave me for nothing
1
1