England wants to ban eating on public transport to fight obesity. Your thoughts?

First, tax on sugary drinks and now ban on eating in public transport. I am against this idea. It's so unfair if I can't eat in a train just because someone is obese. I am quite thin, why should I follow that rule despite being thin. And whoever made this law clearly doesn't travel in a train for four hours in a day. I am in a train for four hours in a day. And will the bus drivers stop like 50 children with burgers and chips from coming on board?
1 d
OMG! My question got featured and was on Twitter too. I am so intelligent! This is why you read the newspapers everyday. Made my day after I had a fight with boyfriend. England should worry about homeless people asking for money in trains every single day.
1 d
Thank you for funny answers. It is not my fault that some people are obese. Why should thin people like me get punished? Obese people should be banned from using transport so they can walk instead and burn some calories.
96
36