In your country can men sign birth certificates without consent of the mother, can women appoint men as father without his consent?

esotericstory
Luckily in my country only the father can put his name on the birth certificate, women cannot do this. In some countries that I know of like Britain for example women can put a man's name on the birth certificate thus legalizing paternity fraud. A man must then pay child support until its established that he is not the father.

However there is an issue. A man must first be able to claim that he is the biological father to do in order to put his name on the certificate. The mother however determines consent of paternity testing. If the mother declines, the man must go to court, even then the court can deny in theory, however I have never found a case like this in my country.
0
2