A question for people: I'm trying to understand something from your perspective?

Now the issue about grooming gangs have been raised a lot on this website. And before I begin, I don't want to generalise, I know not all people do this, but to the ones which do...

What I as a human being can't understand is, I can't remember the exact figure but approximately 36% of grooming gangs in the UK are documented as "white" 27% as Asian, 16% as black, and 16% as unknown - but certain people seem want to highlight the grooming gangs which happen to be of colour and/or Pakistani. Why?

And why is it that people only seem to be mentioning white girls are who were victims when BAME girls, and boys were victims too? I know the majority of the victims were white girls, but shouldn't all victims matter?

And shouldn't we want to put an end to all grooming gangs? If so, then why only mention ones of colour/Pakistani ones?

I want to understand why people do this.
14
4