Trans want all pads to be made gender neutral for them?

Trans are looking to turn all pads meant for woman into gender neutral pads for them.
My answer: I’m all for trans rights too but I’m pretty sick of it, if we have all this stuff for trans people so theirs an option for them and yes even including pads so I don’t get what else is being fought for other than literally all together erasing genders and I 💯 don’t support that.
I also am not talking about society that still has work to do to get to a place where trans people are just viewed as people I was referring to stuff we have and here where I’m at least I think we’re doing pretty good However I don’t think this is it and I don’t think it’s going to leave the intended results this is really just going to piss everyone off mostly tbh
24 d
Someone in the comment section said woman don’t even need pads or tampons to start and its liberal propaganda 🙄😂 lord I never in a million years thought I’d hear that one but here
We are 😭😂 what a funny world we live in smh
24 d
And no I don’t seriously think it’s funny in case somebody slow and didn’t catch the sarcasm in that
11
6