Do even white people use Code-Switching, if so do they know what it is?

White people, some of them code switch. I just don’t think they know what it is.

I used to “code switch” all the time before I knew the name. It was necessary for me as a teenager who was raised in an affluent suburb of a major city then moved to “the sticks” of the south.

i couldn’t use my big SAT words and I subconsciously learned to use their dialect to fit in. This didn’t mean saying the “N” word or changing who I was. But it did mean inadvertently using words like “fixin’” for about to do something.

I still do it naturally. I can’t help but have my accent change a little when speaking to people with regional dialects in areas where I used to live.

In Jersey I change how I say coffee if I’m there for a week. In London many things change. My French in Paris is much different than that in Quebec or Louisiana.
Quelles somme conséquences je n’ai oublier pas
9
4