Do you a specific uniform for the schools in your locality? Is it compulsory for students to wear it?

yoganshB
Every school here has a specific uniform. The students are expected to wear it daily and it is necessary. Govt schools have the same uniform throughout the country but with different levels of education it changes. Even some schools have multiple uniforms.
On Wednesday and Saturday students wear different uniform that's for sports etc. These are a bit comfortable then the uniform for other days.
It is usually a shirt, pants, tie, is card ( optional), black shoes (white for wed & sat days) socks ( same for all students), blazers for winter.

Other thing that is strictly prohibited other than casual dress is revealing uniforms on any event ( when we are allowed to dress in whatever we want. We have to maintain the hairstyle too. We can't have too long hairs in some schools. ( Specifically hostels). To maintain discipline it's really necessary because some students divert from study and fail due to this. You are allowed to do anything here but you must follow some rules.

Uniform is mostly the#1 thing that's required. You can have any type of hairstyle but if a student is too notorious and is not doing anything good then every rule stands for him. It's prohibited to slap students but teachers have other strict punishments that can easily change anyone's mind. No harm to students only for their own good.

We enjoy school here but I wanna know what do you think. Do you have Similarities? Tell me. I'm curious to know
Do you a specific uniform for the schools in your locality? Is it compulsory for students to wear it?
Add Opinion