Don't you just sometimes look through the sunrays of your window room watching the clouds move thinking about life?

blondfrog
Dont you just sometimes look through the sunrays of your window room watching the clouds move thinking about life?
It even gives me a weird surreal feeling thinking to myself like wow am I actually alive? That video is actually of my windowsill room that I recorded today.
Yes I have and I did this today just like you.
I've never done this I need to take in life the way you do.
Wow it's time like this I wish you were my daddy. I need to do this like you. I am not intricate like you and I only think about boobs.
Vote C
A mix of Thanksgiving and Halloween horror.
Vote D
Cereal watching you go to the bathroom
Vote E
When someone pretends your food is good.
Vote F
Breaking Benjamin cover.
Vote G
GirlGuy
8
3