Why is it most trump supporters are just as ignorant as he is? Or even more? I don’t know anymore which is worse 😐?

Anonymous
“We’re building a wall in Colorado ― we’re building a beautiful wall,” Trump told the cheering crowd" Which is worse, Trump or the cheering crowd? 🤦🏼‍♀️ This takes "I love the lowly educated" to a whole new level”...

For someone who calls himself a "stable genius", he doesn't even know which states border Mexico and which one's do not.😐

I'd be nervous if I was New Mexico. Trump can't admit he's wrong, so they might not be a state tomorrow. And Republicans will go along with it. 🤦🏼‍♀️
7 mo
And clearly since it’s not a bordering state, there is clearly no wall being built so he’s just lying to all the minions Time and time again and all his minions just believe all his lies? Seriously it’s just sad ridiculousness 🤦🏼‍♀️
7 mo
As expected.. the minions not only believe the lies but also try to justify the ignorance 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 can it get any stupider than this... 😐😖😂
12
2