Michael Bloomberg Enters Democratic Race for President!! What are your thoughts?

Izumiblu
Michael Bloomberg files to run in Alabama primary. As a conservative I can’t say I’m particularly tied to Trump.

As a person that believes America would benefit from a more centrist Democrat party I think this has enough gravity to pull them back from the brink of self immolation if Bloomberg actually weighs in long term

i also happen to think if he sticks in he ruins any chance of Biden being nominated and that it comes down to Warren or Sanders or Buttigieg

Right now I’m just sitting here enjoying the panic levels of all the trump hating dems The fear is tangible and tastes a little like chocolate ice cream.

I might register democrat just so I can vote for Bloomberg in the primary. Honestly if it came down to Bloomberg or Trump In the general Bloomberg stands a chance of getting my vote over any other dem.

I hear the distant wails of Democrats from all over the west coast. Such a nice day.
^^This billionaire thinks all the dem presidential candidates are idiots and he decided to try and fix it
Lulz I love watching dems panic
Bloomberg just bloomin ruined 2020
I’m for Bloomberg!!
Vote C
Bloomberg is secretly trying to help Trump!!
Vote D
GirlGuy
8 mo
Mmmm how the race has changed

An embarrassing Iowa caucus in so many ways. Biden is the walking dead. A gay small town mayor appears to lead the moderate lane but is not doing well in national polls. A geriatric millionaire socialist who campaigns on the evils of rich people appears to be in the lead... and Bloomberg is happy as a pig in sh*t. numbers rising and major dems looking for help to avoid a disaster. Betting odds puts Bloomberg in second to be the nominee.
8 mo
Oh my the debate was absolutely brilliant. Bloomberg went up in flames. Bernie’s odds of being the party nominee increased wonderfully

Trump will eat Bernie for breakfast in the general election

The head of the Democratic Party is going to be an octogenarian communist lets all stand back and watch the dumpster fire ensue
37
6