I hate liberals, veganism, feminism, but why are so many people my age brainwashed to believe this? whats so hard about thinking logically?

Veganism is factually one of the most unhealthiest diets for the human body, so many companies are benefiting off of it tho by selling cheap grains and marketing it as a “health food”. Liberals are sensitive fuckheads who think peoples emotions and history overpower fact today, feminisms true meaning is long gone and replaced with insecure women trying to label themselves to feel unique. And yet these ideas are widespread and I continue to see teens succumb to them. When in reality its doing more harm than good, how? Its so obvious
25
4