Would you agree with schools implementing airport security systems as a measure to reduce mass shootings in schools?

Being that I am not from the US and I am not sure how serious the issue is but I have the impression it is getting out of hand.

If the issue is actually under control and not as serious, please let me know in the opinion. I can only imagine how terrifying such news must be for parents.

Would you agree for school to have airport security system if no one can agree with gun control? Or do you think it won't change anything?
Yes!
No! That is ridiculous
Maybe
Vote C
GirlGuy
108
25