Impeachment hearings. Did anybody watch The Ambassador Gordon Sondland testimony today 11/20/19?

Gordon Sondland is a wealthy hotel chain owner from Oregon. His parents emigrated here to escape the holocaust, he was born in the US, dropped out of college, worked hard, made a lot of money in the Hospitality industry and has been involved in politics and philanthropy working with both George Bush and Joe Biden. He donated $1,000,000 to Donald Trumps inaugural campaign and was nominated and later confirmed by congress to be the ambassador to the European Union in 2018. He is a registered Republican.
I watch the majority of his testimony today, formed an opinion and then watched every news organization put their own spin on it. So if you follow this news event, I thought it would be interesting to see what y’all thought. Answer the poll and if you like, leave a comment as to what swayed you one way or the other. Cite your preferred news as well. Thanks! 💟
I watched-Gordon Sondland helped Trump
I watched-Gordon Sondland hurt Trump
I didn’t watch/have no contribution
Vote C
GirlGuy
35
5