Is Donald Trump the DUMBEST President in American History?

I know a lot about health care - Donald Trump
"I know a lot about health care" - Donald Trump
We all know Trump has his problems. He is greedy, dishonest, crooked, narcissistic and probably a sociopath BUT is he dumb? He is. The quote below is all you need to read to realize that Donald Trump is a dumbass extraordinaire.

"So pre-existing conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, “I want my insurance.” It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of."
WTF? Trump doesn't even know what health insurance is. Who in the hell voted for this guy? You see, this is why I spend much of my day aggravated. Half of all Americans are stupid... and I have to deal with them.
Click the link below and try not to fall out of your chair when you realize the depths of Trump's stupidity.

Trump knows health care?

Oh my God YES!
NO! I will explain why down below.
GirlGuy
15 d
Donald Trump's "brilliance":
qz.com/.../
39
8