What would if the United States stopped contributing to NATI until the rest of the Europe countries start paying there fair share?

NATO is a good idea I think in been implemented horribly. All nations who joined nato were suppose to pay a equal share ever country. There are 29 countries in NATO ever country in NATO is suppose to be paying a little over 3% (it’s between 3 and 4% it’s a 3%+ A decimal)

the United States fund 69% percent of NATO according to Business insider

i’m not for the disbanding of NATO, The idea behind it NATO Is a good one it was to stop WW3 we thought It was going to be the Russians, now it’s purpose has changed to defeating against Islamic extremist (if you’re Muslim I don’t hate you I hate The extremist in the Islamic community Just like I hate the alt right white supremacist who are nothing but racist assholes who make the Republican Party look like racist and I hate the extreme left pushing socialism on the American people,) So nato is a good thing I just think every country should be paying the same share if they can’t kick them out of nato. But until Europe starts paying their proper share I say do United States stops pain for nato or pay the 3% they were originally obligated for the let the rest of the European nations come up with their share in order to fit the bill
1
6