To the Religious Christian OP GaGers, is this Mighty Christian of you and does this go against your beliefs or you just go with the flow because of?

Trump appears to declare John Dingell is in hell during rant at Battle Creek rally
https://www.michiganadvance.com/2019/12/18/trump-appears-to-declare-john-dingell-is-in-hell-during-rant-at-battle-creek-rally/

At a Battle Creek rally on Wednesday night, during which he was impeached by the U. S. House, President Donald Trump seemed to suggest that deceased U. S. Rep. John Dingell (D-Dearborn) was in hell.

“Maybe he’s looking up,” Trump said, reviving an attack from over the weekend on Dingell’s widow, U. S. Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Dearborn). He again claimed that he helped grant honors to John Dingell for his funeral in February, adding that he gave Debbie Dingell “A-plus treatment.”

(Sorry but some people dont by your malarkey)
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/trump-booed-after-saying-late-congressman-john-dingell-is-probably-in-hell-during-michigan-rally/ Trump booed after saying late-Congressman John Dingell is probably in Hell during Michigan rally

President Donald Trump ripped Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) during a Michigan rally because she voted to support impeachment. Trump said that he deserved better because she asked him once to lower the flags for her husband when he died.

The late-John Dingell was known as the “dean of the House” and was the longest-serving member in Congress.

“I didn’t give him the ‘B’ treatment. I didn’t give him the ‘C’ or ‘D.’ I could have,” Trump told the Michigan crowd. “Nobody would have — you know. I gave him the A+ treatment. Takedown the flags. ‘Why are you taking them down?’ For ex-Congressman Dingell. Ok. ‘Do this. Do that. Rotunda. Everything. I gave him everything. But that’s OK, I don’t want anything for it. I don’t need anything for anything. She calls me up, ‘Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. He’s looking down he’d be so thrilled.’ I said, ‘Maybe he’s looking up, I don’t know.'”
2
5