Should the USA "liberate" Iran?

EmperorOfRussia
I see some Americans claiming that their country should "liberate the Iranian people", "bring freedom and democracy to the Persian gulf" and "demilitarise Iran". My question is, how could you achieve it?

In a hypothetical scenario of war, would the USA send people like this to liberate Iran?

What do Iranians need to be free? Seeing millions of their people being killed by American troops? Their oil stolen by the US gov't like it happened to Iraq? Having a puppet regime controlled by American interests? Their economy be controlled by Goldman Sachs?

Should Iranian women be like American women (we know how American women are the pinnacle of decency in the world) and go from this
They need to become champions of abortions, adultery and divorce to be free like American women
They need to become champions of abortions, adultery and divorce to be free like American women
To this
Should the USA liberate Iran?
Do Iranian men need to become incels or slaves of p*rn, anime and league of legends, and work in low-wage jobs to be free like young American men?

What more goodness Americanisation can offer? High suicide rates? Cuckold lifestyle, MGTOW, feminism, White guilt?
The Iranian regime is terrible but I don't think Americans could do any better. The best the Yankees could do is fixing their own broken society.
Should the USA "liberate" Iran?
Add Opinion