Why do women get bashed for having abortions or being a single mother?

sarah_young61
As a women I get so much bash lash for being a single mother. A lot of people told me I should have gotten an abortion if the father wasn't going to be around.

I did abort my first child and I received so much backlash, people were sending me videos of protester outside of abortion clinics, my best friend stop talking to me and said she couldn't believe someone could kill another human being. She still hasn't talk to me since then.

Due to the back lash I received from getting an abortion, I decided to keep my baby when I got pregnant the second time but I still received back lash. People were telling me that I should have gotten an abortion and I was like wtf! I'm so confused, I just can't win.

*FYI, I am allergic to birth control pills so please do comment that I should of been on the pill.
I considered giving my child up for adoption because of all the bash lash I receive on the daily.
4
3