Why is the young generation in the USA embracing Socialism?

Pipeliner87
I don't know if it's the educational educational systems in the USA that promote socialism. Maybe they like the idea that they don't have to work like our forefathers? Is it western guilt? Social entropy?
Like the roman empire, that fell into the ground and perpetuated the dark ages. Is this what the left wishes of their country or is it something else they want? An idea that a multicultural utopia can be achieved only when everyone shares your political and social values?
I somehow feel that this young generation 16-30 has no idea the fire that they are playing with and the dangerous doors they are unlocking that can lead to irreversible consequences.
However there is no mistake, a civil war in the U. S. is growing and cannot be averted. People on the left will resort to violence rather than dialogue to solve discord if it means that their political and social views are accepted. "Bake my cake or go to jail". The idea of forcing your views on people who do not share your views is deeply entrenched in socialism. From educational indoctrination (currently happening), Society and progressives.
3
12