Do you think that the Libertarian Party will replace the Republican Party someday?

People are fed up with the Republicans from their ass-kissing towards Trump to they trying to remove people's personal freedom and rights.

The Libertarians support marijuana legalization, LGBTQ rights, keeping abortions legal, ending the wars, etc. unlike the Republicans.

I do have issues with the Libertarian Party, but man, I have much more respect for them. They are real and actually believe in the things they claimed to believe in. The Republicans always lie about being pro-small government, and they want the government to control your life.
A. Yes and they should. The Republicans are just authoritarian pigs
B. No
C. I hate the Libertarians and their Live and Let Live motto. I hate freedom and human rights
Vote C
D. Not sure
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
10