Guys do you believe that polygamy is the future, the the genetically average male is fucked, and that nearly every girl is a closet slut?

Anonymous
So I've been reading about the "black pill" and how it basically means accepting reality and acknowledging that things aren't getting any better.

Well in this case I'm talking about the future of womens behavior and sex. Apparently it's a common belief that no woman is truly faithfull and that she would give up everything. Even a long term relationship if it meant she had the chance to get fucked by a genetically superior male. You know, tall, broad frame, alpha, you get the picture.

Many believe that in the future, polygamy will become increasingly common, and that it will be the norm for one genetically superior male to have several women commited to him. It has even been said that women would rather share one superior male, than to settle for a male with inferior gentetics.

there's tons of videos about this on youtube. But I heard this story about a girl that was in a relationship for four years with a guy, then a genetically superior male came along...

And he FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER.

They were apparently young teens at the time. But it seems to happen all the time. This tends to be at least one of the reasons why so many men are hesitant to get married these days. Guys dont won't to be settled for, have their wife divorce him, take half his stuff, realize she could have alpha males like she did when she was younger.

So, can any guys from experience confirm that this is the future? Vote and/or comment with honesty.
Sadly I have to agree
This is bullshit
Other/comment
Vote C
GirlGuy
8 mo
I would just like to add that with social media, as well as countless apps like tinder, it makes it increasingly easier for women to find the genetically superior men. Which is obvious of course, but wanted to add it.
4
3