Best way to catch up with a girl I haven't seen in a long time?

Anonymous
I just moved back in town from a long season of junior hockey. I've been talking to this girl who I've always had feeling for and I'm pretty sure she has feelings for me but she always seems to retract.

Some facts with me and her: Text all the time, talk about hanging out all the time, we went to prom together, we are def both into each other.

So now that I'm back in town we are talking every now and then, she works a couple jobs and teaches a dance class. So she's a pretty busy girl. I really want to hangout with her again, but it seems like if it's just us two, she seems to retract a little bit (I know this just from my experiences with her in high school and such). Maybe hangout with her at a social event with other people? What's the best way to ask her to hangout and catch up and ladies what's a good place to take her and what not?

just really wanna break the ice again.

Thanks!
1
0