If You Would Of Had A Choice Of What Decade You Were A Teenager In, What Decade Would You Of Chosen? Or Would You Have Not Chosen Differently?

Choose Your decade
Choose Your decade
If it's a decade not listed feel free to leave a reply with the decade you would of liked to be a teenager in.
I was a teenager in the 80's but I always felt like a throw back from another time. I think I would of loved being a teenager in the 60's.
If You Would Of Had A Choice Of What Decade You Were A Teenager In, What Decade Would You Of Chosen? Or Would You Have Not Chosen Differently?
I would of loved to be a teenager in the 50's
Vote A
I think I'd a liked to be a teenager in the 60's
Vote B
I would have chose the 70:s
Vote C
I would of chose the 80's
Vote D
I would of chose the 90's
Vote E
I would of chose the 2000's
Vote F
I wouldn't of chosen any different.
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion