How much bullshit should one have to endure before getting pissed off isn't a surprise to the instigator?

sdrawkcabosmi
Goddamn, I am just done bending over backwards for people for the sake of making it easier in them.

I mean, I'm starting to realize that I'm lenient to a fault when I comes to people close to me. I literally let them walk all over me while I tell them that the next time will be the last.

Well, now I'm done. I'm done with these people and I'm not going to waste my time listening to them try to get me to give them their fiftieth last chance.

I won't go into too much detail, but there are people in my life that would literally be fucking homeless without me and all I get in return for my kindness is bullshit. Bullshit promises, bullshit apologies, just bullshit.

As if my kindness wasn't enough, they also feel that living in my house gives them free reign over my bank account and that they can take 20 or 40 dollars here and there as long as they get it back before I notice.

I'm done and no amount of begging will make me change my mind.

And on top of everything else, my cat is missing and I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't find him.

It feels like everything is falling apart all of a sudden and I'm the asshole because I'm tired of being treated like a fucking doormat.
5
0