So, why are people (especially women) still holding a piece of shit like John Lennon on a pedestal?

sdrawkcabosmi
If you don't know (or don't care for the sake of looking cool), John Lennon was a confessed spousal abuser and he verbally abused his son to the point that he gave him hearing damage.

So, why do people (especially women) still treat this guy like he's some kind of prophet of peace?

I work in a college campus and have straight up seen women wearing this guy's face on a t-shirt at a women's rights rally. What the fuck?

I get the message behind the song "Imagine", but why should we give a shit about a message from a guy that beat women?

Everyone I've talked to about this gives me the old adage "Do as I say, not as I do". Well, fuck, whatever happened to "Actions speak louder than words"?
12 d
Damn, this question really got under someone's skin 😂
4
9