Trump supporters why do you ignore and excuse on how Trump treats and speaks to people especially reporters?

I think Trump overall is a good president, but he goes way out of bounds the way he addresses and speaks with contempt and disrespect to people which I abhor rude people. Reagan, both Bush Sr and Jr, Clinton and Obama and every president gets criticized and attacked yet they remain professional and don't treat and speak with rudeness to people. A president is the prime leader and face of a country and he must represent the country with decency and professionalism lest shame covers the country.
1
12