Have you thanked the people on our front lines against this war of Covid-19?

Anonymous
I think we really need to take a moment and think about all of the people who are heroically putting themselves on the front line out of a sense of duty. I'm a reserve deputy with a local sheriffs department, and we got offered to take people who possibly have covid-19 to the hospital, and everyone within my station started to raise their hands without hesitation.
I'm really proud to be working among such stellar individuals.

I think the people that we really owe it to are the ones in the medical field. If you see someone in scrubs, be sure to say thank you. They are the highest risk to become victim to this virus, and they are doing it to save lives with minimal resources. Many nurses and doctors are renting out their own apartments to simply keep it away from their families. I tip my hat for you guys.

Even people working the grocery stores at highly effective areas need a pat on the back. They're making sure that you can get your essentials and are also at very high risk.

Most all companies are voluntarily helping out as much as they can and should be commended. What Elon Musk is doing is absolutely incredible. What apple is doing is absolutely incredible. Fuck, even pornhub donated 50,000 masks to New York city workers.

I'm very proud to an American right now and I can say that because of the people. I'm not talking about politics. I'm talking about your everyday Americans stepping up to the plate. I've never witnessed such generosity, heroism, and exemplary selfless actions from masses of people like this. If you have any friends that work in the medical field, law enforcement, fire, or anyone who's putting them on the front lines, sincerely thank them. They're under a lot of stress and could most definitely use some kind words to uplift their spirits.
1
1