Pro-Brexit UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for the coronavirus. Will he be performing his own very personal "Brexit" soon?

abc3643
God sure is funny sometimes!

As usual, I don't accept anonymous replies because you should have the stones to live with the consequences of what you say before you say it.
He will get the full-blown illness and performs a very personal Brexit by dying.
He will get the full-blown illness and survive.
He will get some symptoms but not the full-blown illness and survive.
Vote C
He won't show significant symptoms.
Vote D
GirlGuy
3 mo
Just to be clear:
1. I don't have a position on Brexit. I really could not care less.
2. I have no political alliance for or against Boris Johnson; UK and European politics and how their democracies function and how their voters vote is their business, not mine.
3. I don't hate Boris Johnson.

My question is asked because I found it comically ironic that he advocated for Brexit and he just may get his own very special version of it now.
3 mo
Uh-Oh!

It's not looking good.
A brexit for him is a genuine possibility...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMMOc2wG5cg
0
6