Would You Support Reinstating The Death Penalty In The States That Abolished It?

Brainsbeforebeauty
Inhumane? So is killing countless innocent and getting away with it or let out to repeat
Inhumane? So is killing countless innocent and getting away with it or let out to repeat
The option should be there
The option should be there
This question sparked by a response by a user with a good head on her shoulders @Daniela1982

To me, abolishing the death penalty further shows that the focus/concern has shifted from innocent victims, to criminals and their rights. The argument is the death penalty is inhumane. But these aren't decent humans we are talking about. We are talking about heinous killings of innocent men, women, and children. Is that not more inhumane. And their lives should not have more value then the lives they took.

This chart shows that even the states that do have the death penalty, aren't overly using it. But it should be an option for the truly heinous crimes.
I understand this is a heated topic, but please be respectful in your replies. We can agree to disagree respectfully. Thank you!
Updates:
3 mo
For those claiming the death penalty is inhumane, please click and read the link. And then tell me how humanely this person should be treated. That is not the actions of a human. You act inhumanely, you give you that right.
Those children and the inhumane way they died should matter more.

www.buzzfeednews.com/.../milwaukee-man-charged-triple-murder
3 mo
For those claiming religion as to why
the death penalty should be abolished
you should read this attached link
https://www.truthortradition.com/articles/murder
Or now are you going to be like the user who said the Bible is not meant to be taken literally? Then why is the Bible used in teaching religion?
No, some people just want to follow what they want to believe and ignore the rest. Don't think that's how it's supposed to work. That's what's wrong with religion today
Would You Support Reinstating The Death Penalty In The States That Abolished It?
Add Opinion