Are there most black men out there that wants to prove to people you're not a thig when most of the other ethnicities think you are?

Anonymous
In black myself and I've encountered a guy who threatened to kill me. He was actually biracial but still.. anyways he said you're dead by tonight after I was defending my mother because he was disrespecting her. I dont have guns but I need one to protect myself. My damn stupid piece of shit mother might get me killed. She has a big mouth and she just doesn't know how to mind her own damn business.
3 mo
Black men; dont you want people to know you're not all criminals or thugs. I've never threatened anybody in life and I've been disrespected so many times. I don't know about most but many black men have this dangerous attitude
3 mo
Thug* obviously
1
1