Do you buy into the narrative good people or men in this case treating others and women with dignity finish last?

My grandma told me a long time ago, people don't like rude and mean people and she was right. I treat all people with respect including women and they feel attracted to me and desire me and treat me cool right back.

My co-worker had an ex for 5 years having him live like a prince in a luxury condo here in Downtown Miami for free and gave money daily and treated him amazing, yet he didn't work.

And his current girl buys him anything he wants without him asking. (She bought him a $800 Apple laptop back in February) know why? Because he treats her and people with respect and he gets rewarded for being a cool dude.

You wanna act like a prick with bad vibes then don't complain nor be surprise why you attract bad and rotten people into your life. #CoolDudeGangForLife 😛
0
7