TRANSGENDER SUPPORTERS ONLY!!! Are some people taking it too far?

Lynn2001
If you’re transphobic, DO NOT COMMENT. Your opinion is too pointless for what I’m looking for and I don’t need negativity. If you are transphobic then ignore this because you have no reason to care. This post is for LGBT supporters ONLY. I will report any hateful comments.

I am an LGBT ally. I am concerned that the community is taking things too far. Many lgbt people are aware of it. Used to, ALL the community wanted was to be accepted but it seems, nowadays, that people are involving stuff that are unnecessary. I want to talk about the transgender community. Transphobia is getting worse. I’m afraid that it’s due to the community doing things that are making them not want to support them and that many ignorant people are generalizing the WHOLE community based on the actions they’ve noticed in SOME of them. As I am a huge ally, it is breaking my heart, how bad it’s getting. I want to figure out why it’s getting this bad. I wrote a list of my concerns. Unfortunately it was too long to write on here so I will be attaching screenshots of what I have written in my notes.

I would love to hear what your opinions are. If anybody wants to educate me on anything that I have listed, feel free to. I am hoping this all makes sense. I hope people are interested in reading this. I hope nothings seems offensive.
2 mo
Edit: in 5, when I included that example, I did not mean that was the only story I have encountered, I just meant to use that as an example since it was something extreme.
17
1