Do you love your country?

For me after I watched so many natural disasters in other countries I started to appreciate Singapore for accepting people of all races and for being a safe country. There’s so many tourists here and many foreigners who got a job here, some applied for Permanent Resident to stay in Singapore. Now there are around 5 million people here what I’m worried about is that the number of people staying in Singapore will increase. If there’s a way Singapore can become bigger then I have no problem with it. Some Singaporeans are racist to be honest and I hate racist people.
3 mo
Also I don’t get why some Singaporean guys are upset when they see a Singaporean girl dating a Caucasian. Their comments be like “why is a stupid Singaporean girl dating a white guy is she racist or what?” Like Singaporean girls population are more compared to Singaporean guys so they shouldn’t be upset about it like... for me It’s based on personality not the race. I don’t date another race because of their race. The reason why is girls liked the personality of a guy who happens to be
3 mo
Of a different race. Some people only want to date someone who is the same religion as them so there won’t be conflicts.
Do you love your country?
17
5