Do you believe in the free the nipple movement?

Anonymous
I strongly believe there is an inequality when it comes to being shirtless. Its frowned upon if you're a woman because you're "Slutty" "Asking for it" and a "whore" but when men are shirtless it's just oh it's rather hot. I see it in my own home too I have to wear a bra and a shirt all the time. Even if I'm in my own room my mother says because men are in the house. What men? You mean my brother who doesn't even live at home majority of the year? It's fine for him to walk around shirtless at home but when I do it it's a crime? Fuck that if I don't want to wear a shirt I don't have to. If I don't want to wear a bra I don't have to. Men have sexualised breasts. Women don't look at a man's chest and think he's asking for it. So why do men look at a womans chest and think she's asking for it?
2 mo
By the way I'm not pointing the finger at men entirely. Women are also putting down other women for taking part and calling them sluts whores etc
2 mo
I've been spending a lot of time shirtless to get used to it and I found out it improved my own body image tremendously
37
14