Why do Republicans and Democrats fight each other, why do people blame Trump for everything?

Anonymous
Stop fighting, we are all tired of it.
Stop fighting, we are all tired of it.
US Patent 6506148 B2 Google it... Put your egos aside for this discussion

Democrats: should we even talk about the democratic corruption and meddling? should we talk about what was in those emails Hillary has? should we talk about how Bill Clinton went on a notorious child predator and sex traffickers Sex plane 26 times, including to his island dozens of times, when there is already witnesses confirming he was there, and documented evidence from the flight logs? should we talk about how obama meddled with the election, got tax payers involved into a $400 Billion 4 year contract with the U. N. For Aerosol Spraying programs with Paris climate Agreement known as Solar Engineering/Solar dimming, which is killing our planet with harmful toxic waste. i can keep talking about the corruption...

Republicans: Should we even talk about the meddling of the election? The republicans are puppets too, Republicans are run under industrialized corporations and private industrial companies that are only it for the money, they don't care about the safety of others when it comes to their corporations, industrial mass oil operations, mining operations, or care about the environment, they want WAR so they can make more PROFIT its all about the money and not you, hence why they wanted trump as President. I can keep talking about the corruption... Trump is an attention seeking puppet, just go look at his social media, anyone can see that i mean come on...

The democrats and the republicans are both playing for the same team. that's the reality. blaming trump for everything shows how brainwashed you are, last time i checked the people with the real power are those behind closed doors in our government, yet you fail to realize that. they wanted trump as president for a reason. its all rigged, that's the reality. Both sides have their issues, their corruption.
I agree
Vote A
I disagree (explain)
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Why do Republicans and Democrats fight each other, why do people blame Trump for everything?
Add Opinion