Is societal pressure partly to blame when we get worried about aging?

Anonymous
I just turned 33 on the 7th of this month. Both my father and grandmother seem worried about me remaining unmarried and childless. Ever since I've turned 30, I've lost track of how many times my father threw the ''You're not that young anymore'' line, how I'm past the youthful years, timing is against me now, etc.

Reason: I would've already had 2 kids by now (probably ages 10 and 7) if I had never been separated from my love. Years later and we're still trying to find a way to reunite. We're not even living in the same country.
That event traumatized me so much to the point I couldn't ever fall in love with another man ever again. Never did. I still want to be with my love.
2 mo
My boyfriend is now 35-36 years old. He's also childless and never got married.
2 mo
Basically I never recovered from that. I already had my the one I've always loved and would've happily bear him a child. I don't want any other man.
25
3