Why do guys leave with no explanation?

Adime1
What is more likely the truth? Guys leave without giving an explanation because they don't want to hurt your feelings. They leave without an explanation because they care way more than they want to and it scares them? Do they leave without an explanation because they want a reaction from you or want the girl to chase them? Do they leave with no explanation because they are just jerks who don't value your feelings?
+1 y
I meet them mainly at places of employment, the latest one was in the halls of a hospital. None of them accept one wanted to even suggest the possibility of a relationship. I don't carry myself nor dress like I'm looking for anyone nor appear desperate, needy, nor exhibit traits of a nagger they feel stand-offish and don't seem willing to share important parts of their lives. I let them go at their own pace but before it gets serious they leave and usually end up in relationships with other girls.
+1 y
I usually am able to maintain some type of intimate interaction with a guy for about 2-3 years without a real commitment. After that though it seems they just move on. Its as if I am left to feel as though I am not good enough to be their girl or something. The last one just recently said that I was not the one for him and previously made excuses to leave. Others seemed they would hunch their shoulders with blank stares and politely offer no reason. I get things like we just can't be together.
Why do guys leave with no explanation?
3
0