Why so much hate?

BlackWidow93
I am sick and tired of all the hate in this world and especially online chat rooms. Yes I know that being a part of literally anything means you'll have to deal with people hating but I've never seen it like this. People saying they should give the checks back if they're Republican because it's socialism. Then you have people saying Democrats give the checks back because they say Trump isn't their president or has his name on the check.

You childish, ignorant bastards need to get over yourselves!!! There are people who are dying, people who need these checks because there isn't enough food on the table. Are humans really that soulless where in the time of crisis that they can't stand together? Who gives a flying fuck whether you're Democrat or Republican? These are PEOPLE. HUMAN LIVES. If you say give the check back for whatever reason, you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop being so goddamn selfish. Words are words but in the end are we going to be upset and throw a temper tantrum over he said she said bullshit?
Why so much hate?
7
2