Would you give up your rights if the government promised it would end quarantine sooner?

Mezius
If the US government asked citizens to suspend constitutional rights, or give up certain rights to maintain public safety, would you resist or comply? Lets assume the situation gets out of hand. Mass deaths in a second wave scenario, economic crash, rioting, looting, mass protests. However the government suggests suspending constitutional rights for public safety. They come up with a plan to restore order and end the lockdown. The plan includes temporary martial law, mass surveillance, seizing forearms, imprisonment without trial, search & seizure, and forced vaccinations. Would you comply or resist? How strongly would you resist?
I would strongly resist against all odds!
I would resist to a moderate extent.
I would resist, but still comply.
Vote C
I would do whatever it takes to end the lockdown.
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
26