Why do some people have the need to disrespect/ harass promiscuous women or women who wear revealing clothes?

hi_it_is_me123
This question is inspired by another question. I was a little shocked at the answeres.😭.
You do not have to like these kind of women but who are you to think, you can disrespect people or even harrass them only because you do not like their harmless life styles. I am just sad seeing people who disrespect random people only because of their choice in clothes and sex life. These women do not hurt you in any way. Therefore, why do some of you have the need to disrespect or hurt them? You can judge them silently or dislike them without telling them but anything than that is not acceptable.
My another question is whether you disrespect them or not and how do you do that?
No, I do not care about them and so I do not disrespect them
Yes, I disrespect them. (Why? And How?)
Indifferent
Vote C
It depends on.
Vote D
Other.
Vote E
Results.
Vote F
GirlGuy
3 mo
People who say they disrespect such girls, how tf you disrespect these women? By acting against law? Wearing revealing clothes are not against law while hatespeech against a person in public is.
3 mo
I am literally shocked how some people think they are entitled to harass or cat-call these women because THeY aRE aSKinG foR It. Then these women should be allowed to shoot in your disgusting mouth because you are asking for it. Is it so difficult for some of you to NOT harass and cat-call these women? If someone behave like aninmal who harass women only because of the clothes, this person should be treated like an animal and be killed like how many animals are killed
86
22