Chevy vs Ford, which is better? What are the pros and cons of both brands? Mustang vs Camaro? Silverado vs F150? Why is it such a bitter debate?

Jack9949
I just don’t understand how some dudes bank so hard on brand loyalty, and trash talk the other guys that disagree with them.

Personally I don’t know anything on the subject, and I couldn’t honestly tell you which brand is better. However, I’m a Ford guy at the moment because those jackasses in GM can go to hell for closing down all these US factories and then opening new ones in Mexico and China. They are not a company that puts “America first” but rather “Profits first”. Contrary to this position, the blue oval on the other hand, has reaffirmed its position as being America’s company. In a statement by Ford’s chairperson, "Ford is America's auto company. And that is something we can be proud of.” They employ more hourly workers and build more vehicles in the US than any other automaker. They also reached their labor agreement with the UAW far quicker than GM did. They even have announced plans of opening new factories.
3
3