Do you agree that meat packers should be forced to stay open when 20 workers have died & thousands are sick?

sejla
It’s a tricky question because chickens now are bred to grow fast and need to be taken to be processed fast. I’m sure farmers that have contracts with major corporations so they can’t just give away livestock or sell their animals to local suppliers and consumers. They can’t afford to feed animals that can’t be processed.

Should we consume less meat or be vegetarian for a period of time to protect the packers? Is meat really a necessity if people are dying to get it to our dinner tables?

I don’t know what the best answer is. There might not be a good answer.
2 mo
Found out that the meat packing companies just like Amazon are all for staying open but the issue life Amazon is that there has never been space between workers.
6
2