Why can't all of younger people same age and younger just act like a normal human being instead whatever they are actually doing with tiktok?

Anonymous
Like seriously with all of the younger generations now and earlier just act like psychiatric hospital patients with the tik tok and whatever the hell it is like I am 24 and my age range is closer a lot of the younger generations today but my generation Isn't like nutcases with all of this identity politics and political agenda and all the tik tok crap seeing all this today makes me wonder what planet this even is as a lot of the younger people today just act like mental hospital patients with all this stuff that we have now not to mention the liberals and sjws and feminists like seriously learn to be a decent normal human being like it's not that hard to do it's simple logic it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out jeez it feels like people are getting dumber and dumber feels like we as humans are devolving as a whole.
3
2