Why do feminists see woman and feminist as interchangeable, because it's not, and why do feminists see disagreement as an attack?

worldscolide
Seriously.. I have had this happen a lot. Feminists like to see them selves as speaking for all women.. And when you say you disagree with them on a fundamental level, because of the rampent hupocrisy and hatred of men in the movement. They not only see it as an attack, but some how believe that you must hate women... When only 15 to 20% of women identify as feminist.. And most women that aren't feminist hate when feminists try to speak for them.. As if feminists represent all women..

I will add that there are several I get along with and have a ton of respect for, they know who they are..
2 mo
I will say that I am not happy with the way I phrased this question, I had a hard time staying under the 150 character limit.. The video is of a feminist saying that Islam is the most feminist religion.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5JPpfdbbs8Q
1
6