When does this guy stop thinking everything is about him and answering "Tough Questions"?

legalboxers
https://deadline.com/2020/05/donald-trump-donna-reed-cbs-news-paula-reed-weijia-jiang-coronavirus-1202926291/-
Donald Trump Complains About “Attitude” Of Two CBS News Reporters: “It Wasn’t Donna Reed, I Can Tell You That”

President Donald Trump complained about the way that two CBS News correspondents asked questions during the nightly coronavirus press briefings, telling the New York Post, “It wasn’t Donna Reed, I can tell you that.”

The correspondents — Paula Reid and Weijia Jiang — were targets of the president at various points during the briefings, which the White House recently scaled back.

In the interview, Trump said, “Paula Reid, she’s sitting there and I say, ‘How angry. I mean, What’s the purpose?’ They’re not even tough questions, but you see the attitude of these people, it’s like incredible.”
When does this guy stop thinking everything is about him and answering Tough Questions?
and... Fox News isn't on top.. WOMP WOMP!
0
2