I love when I am right, dont you? The ones that scream about racism and sexism are the trolls?

worldscolide
So basically there was a question by a pink, though she isn't anon, and im not saying who she is here, but the exact verbiage of the question will be included in a screenshot. My comment on it was: "It depends on what you mean by racist and sexist.. Are you someone that labels someone sexist and racist because they disagree? or are they actually assholes, because if they are actually assholes, they are best ignored." And i kid you not, my comment was deleted and i was blocked within seconds.. Holy hell the lady wants an echo chamber.. Wtf is wrong with people like that. Her actions just prove me right, she blocks and deletes comments she disagrees with. I see individuals like her as incredibly stupid, and misguided.
Name hidden because this is not a member post.
5
2